Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jaewon's e-portfolio

Welcome ppl....
okay. so it might be random, but as it is my homework, let me start by introducing with the question of
What was the purpose of these first two days of school and what are my plans for this year?”

well our school Chapel started at August 4th Thursday. So as it is mentioned, we had first two days of school, day1 and day 2. Moreover, in my opinion, these days were just tasting a bit of how 9th grade would be look like. Well, as I already experienced the two days, 9th grade seems not as difficult as I thought it would be. However, I can see that we've got more assignments to do. Meaning, 9th grade seems little bit "busier" than 8th grade.
To get to the point, my main goal for this year is to really improve and develop my reading skills, so I can be a better writer. To be more specific, reading at least a book in a month. At the end of the year, I would really want to see myself being a good writer with advanced "expressioning" and vocabularies.
Well, for science, my goal is to enlarge my knowledge of Biology.The reason why I chose Biology among other areas of science is that it is simply interesting. When I first encountered subject "Biology" it just hooked me with the idea of cells all working together, and making action of moving, working, thinking, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment