Monday, September 5, 2011

Quiz reflection

Last week, we took a quiz about cells. 
Eukaryotic (plant, animal) and prokaryotic. The quiz was pretty simple, however, it required our knowledge of their functions and structures. 
I thought I did well on the test, because I asked my doubts on the day before. 
unfortunately, the result was lower that I expected. I got comparing and labeling part right, however, I've got connection part wrong. 
The question asked us to right down connections between ribosomes, endoplasmic reticulum, and golgi appartus. I already knew that ribosomes and rough endoplasmic reticulum produce protein for cell's energy. However, I got my points taken off in the part describing soft endoplasmic reticulum and golgi appartus. 
Also, at the last part, I didn't read the question carefully and again got my points taken off. 
I felt ashamed, I was too self-confident with myself. 
After this happening, it made me to reflect upon my usual behavior in the class. 
"I should be more attentive." 

1 comment:

  1. loved your self-evaluation!!! good job finding your weakest point and how you can improve next time.

    ReplyDelete